- Vessel entry tests for Chemicals including Benzene, and NORM prior to and during Vessel Entry
- Respirator Selection and Quantitative / Qualitative Fit Testing
- Asbestos Risk Assessment and on-site fibre counting
- Review Material Safety Data Sheets for chemicals brought on site; prepare code of practice and safe work procedures
- Check air quality, and worker exposure to airborne chemicals
- Hazard Assessment and Risk Rating
- H2S Safety
- Breathing Air
- Emergency Response
- Emergency Shower Services.
- Safety Supervisor Training.
- Confined Space Entry Identification, Labeling, and Training
- Lockout and Tag-out Program Development including Training and policies
- Construction Safety
- Safety Audits for Certificate of Recognition
- Accident Investigation and Training
- Safety Inspection and Training.
- First Aid Training
- Test Air and Water Quality to meet Provincial / Federal standards
- Environmental Monitoring
- Waste inventory control and characterization
- Benzene emission testing for dehydrators as per ERCB Directive 039
- Environmental noise testing as per ERCB Directive 038
- Drilling Fluid – storage, handling and safety.
- NORM testing for “unconditional release.”
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Program support.